Sunday, February 21, 2010

Somewhere in Between

Monday 2/15
Enjoyed a long morning run, worked late at SO, and then met up with the gang at the Woolshed next door =)

Tuesday 2/16
Worked, grocery shopped, and made a wonderful dinner. Hung out with Caty, Timmy, Jamie down the road at a restaurant/bar then went for an evening run.

Wednesday 2/17
Ben and I broke up. Survived work by slacking off all day, and got some nice pics of the sunset at Glenelg. Went to the Sunset Bar with everyone after work. Enjoyed my free drinks and the company of my new friends. Learned how to play pool Aussie style and then headed home…

Thursday 2/18
Woke up, eyes still a bit swollen (sexy)…such in a daze I remember thinking, did that really happen yesterday??? Survived what seemed like the longest day at SO and then it was the WEEKEND!
Jayme had intentions to head to the beach after work but got lazy and decided that the invite to join Dan and Simon for dinner instead. We ended up going to the Havelock and I had my very first chicken schnitzel-pretty good actually-and then headed home.

Sorry this week was a bit boring to read, for those of you keeping up but I promise it’ll get better;) Miss you all and hope all is well.

2 comments:

  1. Things can only go up after this week :)

    Looking forward to hearing about all your new, fun adventures that will be making me jealous while I freeze in Duluth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks Erika...I really hope you're right=)

    ReplyDelete